For a while, I was looking for a natural facial mask that could be used on a daily basis as skincare. One day, I decided to experiment with my Aloe Vera plant from home and eventually came out with a homemade recipe … which resulted in the creation of Kaigen’s newest product: Kaigen’s 100% natural moisturizing facial mask, for a beautiful healthy skin!
Aloe Vera has been used in beauty treatments for ages and is considered to be a miracle herbal plant, that is still widely used nowadays. Aloe Vera has many benefits, such as its function of moisturizing and nourishing, its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and being rich in antioxidants, while always being gentle on the skin.
Moreover, other ingredients that form the mask also greatly contribute to the healthy glance we are looking for. For example, matcha contains high levels of vitamin K, and chlorophyl which acts as a natural antibacterial. Matcha also helps prevent pre-mature aging. Turmeric acts as an antioxidant and provides glow to the skin. The vegan coconut oil further hydrates and helps smooth the skin, minimizing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. Oats reduce oil excesses and help treating acne, similar to yoghurt, which additionally rejuvenates the skin.
Lastly, neem acts to improve and maintain the skin’s elasticity and protects it from UV rays or pollution.
Creating my own skincare products gives me a magical feeling, as I’m not simply mixing various ingredients, I am adding my energy and feelings into it. I am sharing my little secret with the world.
– Ingredients: aloe vera, turmeric, vegan coconut oil, matcha, neem, oats and yoghurt.
– No additives, no chemicals added.
– Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
– 30 ml jar (good for 3/4 masks)
– Apply the mask for 15-20 min, then rinse-off well
– keep stored in the refrigerator (stays fresh for one week)
– to purchase, please mention the quantity of jars wished when scheduling your appointment
– 100% natural