Kobido(古 美 道) means the “Ancient Way of Beauty”, also known as the “massage of youth”. It is an unique and surprisingly effective treatment.
It is performed through subtle, slow and smooth strokes, almost sophisticated techniques with little pressure that are repeated over and over again. It improves the natural condition of the skin and minimizes the aging process. It enhances beauty, activates the blood circulation of the face, improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin of face and décolleté, softens eventual wrinkles and it relieves the facial muscle tension.
A natural lifting without surgery. A massage that enhances your skin’s natural luminosity.
For centuries the Japanese people consider good habits as the main secret of longevity. Their belief is that beauty is linked to a good state of health. In a traditional Japanese family , even today, a massage is considered as important as a healthy diet and daily exercise. Just as physical exercise improves the body, Kobido is an ‘exercise’ to improve the condition of the face and décolleté.
The natural facial lifting is the result of the combination of:
- stimulations based on percussion techniques
- acupressure of the Shiatsu points
- kneading manoeuvres
- specific touches of the surface of the skin
- ancient Japanese medical concepts
- massage techniques
Kobido is a wonderful facial massage. It is a very relaxing treatment with many benefits. It shows you a direct visible effect and result. Even after one session you will have this healthy, relaxed and radiant appearance.
- deep relaxation
- stimulates the blood circulation
- relaxes the facial muscles
- prevents, reduces or soothens (eventual) wrinkles
- improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- helps to eliminate toxins
- improves the lymphatic flow
- purified, cleansed, nourished skin
I exclusively use high quality Japanese organic facial care products.