Kobido(古 美 道) means the “Ancient Way of Beauty”, also known as the “massage of youth”. It is an unique and surprisingly effective treatment.
It is performed lightly through a rapid sequence of rhythmic percussion movements. It improves the natural condition of the skin and minimizes the aging process. It enhances beauty and improves the hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin of the face and neck.
A natural lifting without surgery.
For centuries the Japanese consider good habits as the main secret of longevity. Their belief is that beauty is linked to a good state of health. In a traditional Japanese family , even today, massage is considered important as diet and exercise. Just as physical exercise improves the body, Kobido is an ‘exercise’ to improve the condition of the face and neck.
The natural facial lifting is the result of the combination of:
- stimulations based on percussion techniques
- acupressure of the Shiatsu points
- kneading manoeuvres
- specific touches of the surface of the skin
- ancient Japanese medical concepts
- massage techniques
Kobido is a wonderful facial massage with many benefits and it shows you a direct visible effect and result. Even after one session you will have this healthy, relaxed and radiant appearance.
- deep relaxation
- stimulates the blood circulation
- relaxes the facial muscles
- prevents, reduces or soothens (eventual) wrinkles
- improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- helps to eliminate toxins
- improves the lymphatic flow
- purified, cleansed, nourished skin (Kobido Plus massage)
I exclusively use high quality Japanese organic facial care products.