Kobido(古 美 道) means the “Ancient Way of Beauty”, also known as the “massage of youth”. It is an unique and surprisingly effective treatment.
It is performed through subtle, slow, smooth and precise techniques that are repeated over and over, with little pressure. Kobido massage improves the natural condition of the skin and minimizes the effects of aging. It enhances beauty, activates the facial blood circulation, improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin, softens eventual wrinkles and it relieves facial muscle tensions.
Kobido treatment could be defined as a natural lifting without surgery.
Japanese people have considered, for centuries, that good habits are the main secret for longevity. Their belief is that beauty is linked to good health. Still nowadays, traditional Japanese families consider a massage equally important as a healthy diet and daily exercise. Just as physical exercise improves the body, Kobido massages improve the condition of the face and décolleté.
The natural facial lifting, resulting from a Kobido massage, is due to the combination of:
- stimulations based on percussion techniques
- acupressure of the facial Shiatsu points
- kneading manoeuvres
- specific pressure on the surface of the skin
- ancient Japanese medical concepts
- massage techniques
Kobido is a wonderful and relaxing treatment with many benefits. It shows an immediate visible result. One single session already gives an healthy, relaxed and radiant look.
- deep relaxation
- stimulates blood circulation
- relaxes the facial muscles
- prevents, reduces or soothes (eventual) wrinkles
- improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- helps to eliminate toxins
- improves the lymphatic flow
- purified, cleansed, nourished skin